Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013
In providing Denoon Sampson Ndlovu Incorporated with your personal information you hereby agree to do so on the express understanding that:
- Such provision constitutes your consent, as required under Section 11(1)(a) of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
- Denoon Sampson Ndlovu Inc and their conveyancing staff will have access to your personal details which you or persons acting on your behalf have furnished them for the purposes of attending to the particular transaction, and matters ancillary thereto.
- You hereby authorise Denoon Sampson Ndlovu Inc to share your personal information with any Financial Institution, Bond Originator/s, Insurer, Home Owners Association, Transfer and Bond Cancellation Attorneys, Estate Agent and Agency or any other party involved in the transaction, as well as any other related party or parties, solely for the purposes of the particular transaction.
- The personal information provided will only be used for the purposes in 2 and 3 above.
- In addition to its POPI compliance, Denoon Sampson Ndlovu Inc will store your details as provided for and specified by the Legal Practice Council from time to time.
- If we use your personal information to send you notices or news advice, you will always retain the right to “unsubscribe”, either by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the Directors with a request that we remove you from our mailing list.
- Denoon Sampson Ndlovu Inc, as a firm of attorneys has the privilege of confidentiality under the law pertaining to its clients.
- Notwithstanding the privilege of confidentiality, there may be legal cause to share information with law authorities under provisions of various laws, in which case we may be compelled to co-operate with such authorities and reserve the right to do so but only to the extent necessary.